Saturday, April 15, 2006

Please God, Don't Let This Be a Mirage

So a while back I found my "dream job" and sent off the most ass-kicking letter and resume of all time. Time came and went that I was supposed to hear from them and nothing. Then I find out that they'd rec'd over a thousand (!) applicants and I was pretty blue. So Wednesday I get an e-mail saying that they've narrowed it down and can I attend a group interview, followed by a mini interview. But of course! Turns out there are actually 16 positions, as they turn over that entire portion of the staff annually. I attended yesterday and I must say, it went very well and I'm more excited than before at the prospect of the job. So out of fear of jinxing it, I'm going to hold my breath and cross my fingers. If nothing else, I feel pretty good that I made it into the first round. I'm supposed to find out by the end of the month.

No comments: