Friday, November 03, 2006

filled with rage

So I went to the Post Office on 9th Street. Get in line. 25 minutes later, only one customer has been moved ahead. They only have 2 windows open. There are about 14-15 people in line, 5 of which are ahead of me. After 25 minutes of standing there, this employee starts yelling through the plexiglass at me. "Miss, Miss. There's no dogs here"(Arlo was with me). It took everything I had in me not to say, "no, you fucking moron. Obviously there is a dog here. You're looking at him, you uneducated, power hungry douchebag.". But instead I mumbled " I hate this fucking place", to which another line stander responded "Amen to that."

1 comment:

Wisdom Weasel said...

You should have said "Hello? WHo said that?" and swung your head back and forth like Stevie Wonder. Then the postal clerk would have felt bad, picking on the nice blind lady and her non-traditional seeing-eye dog.