Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Seven Days of Mourning

I had never seen the entire series of Freaks and Geeks and having recently experienced it, I can't seem to let go. Listmaker and Youthlarge loaned me the complete series and I have 3 episodes remaining. I actually find myself stalling because I don't want it to end! Apes teases me because he says I go into empathy overload when I watch it. I can't help myself! I feel so strongly for the kids and the parents, I laugh and cry at the same time. I have a particular soft spot for Bill and laugh hysterically during every intro.

My obsession sent me looking for recent pictures of the actors. Yesterday I found these:

Bill Haverchuck and Cindy Sanders
Sam Weir

I feel dirty for thinking how hot John Daley is these days. It's like thinking your friend's little brother is hot. But either way, he's a looker.

What's the last thing you read or watched that you were really sad to have end?

5 comments:

Listmaker said...

could it be true? 2 postings from you in a few days? awesome! at this rate, you'll trade places with c larry in the coffee flats pantheon.

i'm halfway through watching undeclared. i hadn't seen them since they were originally on. very disappointing.

Clockwatcher said...

Yes, this would be proof of how lame my job is. Or how lame I am, depending on your perspective. Disappointing how? I never saw Undeclared, but I do plan on watching it. At this point, I'm ready to start watching How I Met Your Mother just to get my Jason Segal fix. Ah, Lady L.

jamie said...

listmaker may appreciate this: the grown up Sam Weir kind of looks like Bill Mantzouris.

youthlarge said...

actually jf daley looks more like eric valent looking like billy m.

i was very sad when the college careers of jj redick and sheldon williams ended last night on cbs.

Theresa said...

Don't laugh...but it was The Gilmore Girls, and/or the book Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close. Oh and...the after the Return of the King came out I felt a bit like I had nothing to look forward to. I'm working my way through Freaks and Geeks now...so it may get added to the list.