Friday, March 02, 2007

March has become my Big Ben, Parliament

This time last year I was getting ready to have surgery (in April) to find out why I was having such a hard time getting pregnant. Sometime in early March someone said to me "hey, if you got pregnant now, you'd have a Christmas baby!" And I realized at that moment, that it was the second year in a row that I had heard or thought that. Well, obviously the third time has rolled around and let me tell you, it's just as magical as the first 2 times.

So, as much as a Christmas baby sounds sweet and all that, here are some other potential holidays/birthdays that I can now look towards.

December 7th: National Cotton Candy Day
March 14th (3/14): Pi Day
First Friday in May: No Pants Day
June 23rd: National Hug a Cop Day
August 30th: National Toasted Marshmallow Day
September 19th: International Talk Like a Pirate Day
November 15th: America Recycles Day
November 5th: Guy Fawkes Day (vive la Weasel)

Come on, first Friday in May.

1 comment:

Wisdom Weasel said...

My birthday is also International Gnome Day.

Nevermind Guy Fawkes day- the day after is "Sitting in Apes and Clockwatcher's Living Room With the DTs Scarfing Down Delicious Breakfast Foods WHile Trying To Steel Oneself to Watch the Marathon" Day. That is an auspicious day indeed.